DRIVING LESSONS & CLASS STATUS
- We are providing online VIRTUAL ZOOM CLASSES during this COVID19 time
- You can (click here and ENROLL NOW)!
- You will need the following information, Drivers License or State ID, Credit Card, Email, Phone, & Specific Court you are working with
- Personal insurance discounts you can list “Personal Improvement“, make sure your insurance allows an online class
- For more Virtual Information CLICK HERE
COURT MANDATED CLASSES
All physical locations for our Court Mandated Classes are suspended.
NEW DRIVER EDUCATION CLASSES
All in-person New Driver Education classes have started back and will follow all COVID19 guidelines, including a cap on class size. This cap is dramatically smaller than we usually have during our summer program. That being said, the in-person class will be scheduled till full and we will continue to provide virtual online classes through Zoom Meetings that will run simultaneously as the ones in person. Same instructor, same times, same material, virtually same experience. To register please CLICK HERE and go to our online registration page or call our office at 501-225-4028.